Saturday, March 31, 2012

Choosing to Trust the Lord

“Trust (to trust or have confidence in; to be bold, secure; free of care; to feel safe) in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed (to pasture, tend, graze; be shepherded; to associate with, be a friend of) on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart (inner man, will, heart, soul, understanding, midst (of things),mind (seat of intelligence), knowledge, thinking, reflection, memory, inclination, resolution, determination (of will), conscience, heart (of moral character), as seat of appetites, emotions and passions; as seat of courage). Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass. He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday.” Psalm 37:3-4

Proclamation:
I choose to trust (to trust or have confidence in; to be bold, secure; free of care; to feel safe) in the You, LORD, and to do good; to dwell in the land, and feed (to pasture, tend, graze; be shepherded; to associate with, be a friend of) on Your faithfulness. I choose to delight myself also in You, LORD, and as I find my delight in You, in Who You are, You shall give me the desires of my heart (inner man, will, heart, soul, understanding, midst (of things),mind (seat of intelligence), knowledge, thinking, reflection, memory, inclination, resolution, determination (of will), conscience, heart (of moral character), as seat of appetites, emotions and passions; as seat of courage). I commit my way to You, LORD (Jehovah/Yahweh/I AM/The Self-Existent One; Ever Present One), I will trust also in You, and You shall bring it to pass. You shall bring forth my righteousness as the light, and my justice as the noonday.

No comments: